Lecture: The Basics
What is spiritual warfare? The celestial combat that is fought in the invisible spiritual realm that runs parallel to and manifests in the natural realm. It cannot be seen (by the untrained or ungifted eye), but the effects can be felt by humanity.
Sun Tzu was a Chinese general, military strategist, writer and philosopher that lived before Christ. One of his famous quotes from the book “The Art of War” is: All warfare is based on deception. It is wise to take this wisdom in your strategies against the Kingdom of Darkness, after all Satan is the father of lies.
Everything should not be blamed on Satan aka the Devil aka Lucifer aka the “enemy” aka the “evil one” but opposition in life is still spiritual warfare. Spiritual warfare can manifest – not necessarily the devil attacking you, but just a manifestation of the heavenly wars that happens to affect your life/territory.
I’m going to share a few things I’ve learned since I’ve been on this journey as a seer, spiritual strategist and scribe on assignment from my Heavenly Father.
- You MUST acknowledge that spiritual warfare exists in order to have any chance of being a conqueror over spiritual attacks in your life.
- Ignorance is NOT bliss in the spirit realm. Just because you do not know or believe DOES NOT make you immune to the effects.
- If you decide to become a Christian, you automatically enlist in God’s army. As a soldier you should expect combat.
- We are spiritual beings having a human experience. You are spirit first and human second.
- RESPECT the spirit world. Do not let your arrogance or curiosity put you in a place of danger or misfortune.